The Robinson R44 Raven II
The R44 is an extremely light and zippy little aircraft and known to be one of the safest helicopters currently in our skies.
- 3 Passengers plus pilot (4 seater)
- 100kg maximum weight per passenger
- No luggage compartment
- Ideal for 1 - 3 passengers for a scenic flight over the Blyde River Canyon
The Robinson R66 Turbine
The more robust R66 boasts 4 passenger seats, plus a large luggage / storage compartment. Slightly faster than the R44, this aircraft has also been proven to be one of the safest helicopters.
- 4 Passengers plus pilot (5 seater)
- 130kg maximum weight per passenger including luggage
- Large storage compartment for luggage / picnic equipment
- Ideal for 1 - 4 passengers for a scenic flight over the Blyde River Canyon with a picnic stop or lodge transfers.